Back to Top


Incorporated towns such as Clifford, Edinburgh, Elizabethtown, Hartsville, and Jonesville, have Town Marshalls or use their police officers for animal control duties. The Town Marshalls or police officers should be contacted first with any animal-related issues. The incorporated town of Hope and the City of Columbus have their own Animal Control officers.