Back to Top


How do I report animal abuse?

If the location is within the county limits, contact Bartholomew County Animal Control.  If it is within city limits, contact the City Animal Care Services

How do I report animal control/care issues, if I live in an incorporated town?

Incorporated towns such as Clifford, Edinburgh, Elizabethtown, Hartsville, and Jonesville, have Town Marshalls or use their police officers for animal control duties. The Town Marshalls or police officers should be contacted first with any animal-related issues. The incorporated town of Hope and the City of Columbus have their own Animal Control officers.


18 Dec 2017
10:00AM -
Commissioners' Meeting
22 Dec 2017
08:00AM - 05:00PM
Christmas Eve

Electronics Recycling

Click here to download/watch Sheriff's Video