Back to Top


If you are receiving TANF benefits, all payments from the non-custodial parent must be paid to the Clerk’s office or through the Indiana State Central Collection Unit (INSCCU).  If you accept any money or significant property from the non-custodial parent, you may jeopardize your TANF benefits and you may be charged with a crime.

Accepting direct payments is grounds for being terminated from the IV-D program, even if you are not currently on TANF.

Reminder:  If the applicant is not currently receiving TANF or Medicaid for the applicant or the child(ren), there is a twenty-five dollar ($25.00) fee that is due at the time you turn in your paperwork.  This non-refundable fee is payable by money order or cashier’s check only and should be made payable to the Indiana Division of Family and Children.

These information packets and application forms can be located in the form center within our website for download.