Back to Top


The Prosecutor’s office enforces the order to pay support.  The actual payments are made to the County Clerk’s office or to Indiana State Central Collection Unit (INSCCU).  (Certain exceptions may apply)

If the obligated parent pays through the Bartholomew County Clerk, you may contact the Clerk in writing or in person to see if a payment has been made.  The telephone number to the support clerk is 812-379-1603.  You will need to have a picture ID available.  In some instances there may be a small fee for these records.  

If the obligated parent does not pay through the Bartholomew County Clerk, you may either contact the appropriate Clerk’s office, or call the Indiana State Child Support Bureau at 1-800-840-8757.