Back to Top


Under Federal law, a custodial parent who receives Temporary Aid to Needy Families (TANF) assigns all child support to the Indiana State Child Support Bureau.  This means that any support payments that are received after the custodial parent enrolls in TANF are given to the government.  After the custodial parent withdraws from the TANF program, the custodial parent will receive any payments allocated to current child support, any back support remaining that accrued prior to receiving TANF, and any back support that accrues after TANF is no longer received.


11 Dec 2017
10:00AM -
Commissioners' Meeting
12 Dec 2017
10:00AM -
Sheriff Sale
14 Dec 2017
09:00AM -
**SWMD Board Meeting
18 Dec 2017
10:00AM -
Commissioners' Meeting

Electronics Recycling

Click here to download/watch Sheriff's Video