Back to Top


How do I find out if my property is in a Flood Zone?

Flood Zone determinations are made by the City/County Planning Department at City Hall.

How do I find my property corners?

If documentation has been set, a metal detector can help locate the metal pins at property corners.  Depending on the accuracy needed on the property line, a private surveyor may need to verify the monument location.

How do I pay for my property to be surveyed and how much would it cost?

You will need to call a private land surveyor for this information.

How can I find where my property line is located?

The County Surveyor's office only marks county right-of-way lines, we leave the property lines to private land surveyors.

How do I resolve a property line dispute?

Hire a private surveyor to verify the accuracy of the neighbor's survey.

How do I pay for my property to be surveyed to put up a garage or outbuilding?

You will need to hire a private surveryor, then get a Certified Site Plan, which is required by Building and Zoning in order to construct a building.

How do I request a recommendation for a private surveyor to use?

As a government office, we cannot direct you to any particular company.  We recommend that you refer to the yellow pages and look under "Land Surveyors" and go from there.


17 Dec 2018
10:00AM -
Commissioners Meetings
20 Dec 2018
09:00AM - 10:00AM
Solid Waste Board Meeting
Image not available

General Election Official Results